New institutions for human rights protection [electronic resource] / edited by Kevin Boyle
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 217 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Boyle, Kevin (C. Kevin)
- The collected courses of the Academy of European Law ; v. 18/2
- #The gap between international human rights standards & their implementation is acknowledged to be the major issue confronting human rights protection. This volume examines the new institutions that have sprung up in recent years to address this gap, including the UN human rights council & the EU Fundamental Rights Agency.
- 9780191705496 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28931522