Writing features and interviews [electronic resource] : how to build a career as a freelance journalist / Christine Hall
- Hall, Christine, 1964-
- Oxford : How to Books, 1999.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 058524314X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2893354