Reclaiming information and communication technologies for development / Tim Unwin
- Unwin, P. T. H.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2017.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Machine generated contents note: 1.A Critical Reflection on ICTs and `Development' -- 2.Understanding the Technologies -- 3.The International Policy Arena: ICTs and Internet Governance -- 4.Partnerships in ICT4D: Rhetoric and Reality -- 5.From Regulation to Facilitation: The Role of ICT and Telecommunication Regulators in a Converging World -- 6.Reflections on the Dark Side of ICT4D -- 7.In the Interests of the Poorest and Most Marginalized.
- This work draws on the author's 15 years of practical and conceptual experience of research and practice in delivering development initiatives that effectively use information and communication technologies (ICTs) to empower some of the world's poorest and most marginalized people.
- 9780191836589 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- This edition previously issued in print: 2017.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28934244