Too much is not enough [electronic resource] : incentives in executive compensation / Robert W. Kolb
- Kolb, Robert W., 1949-
- New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 216 pages) : illustrations
- The Financial Management Association survey and synthesis series
- This volume studies the performance of incentives in executive compensation across many dimensions of CEO performance. It begins with an overview of incentives and unintended consequences. Then it focuses on the theory of incentives as applied to compensation generally, and as applied to executive compensation particularly. Subsequent chapters explore different facets of executive compensation and assess the evidence on how well incentive compensation performs in each arena. It concludes with overall assessment of the value of incentives in guiding executive behaviour.
- 9780190258498 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28934262