Palliative care perspectives [electronic resource] / James L. Hallenbeck
- Hallenbeck, James
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 232 pages) : illustrations
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Death and Dying in Modern Times -- 2.Dying Trajectories and Prognostication -- 3.Symptom Management - Overview -- 4.Pain Management -- 5.Non-Pain Symptom Management -- 6.Special Therapeutic Issues: Hydration, Nutrition, and Antibiotics in End-of-Life Care -- 7.Psychosocial and Spiritual Aspects of Care -- 8.Communication -- 9.Working the System and Making a Difference -- 10.Palliative Care Consults -- 11.The Final 48 Hours.
- Drawing from his extensive clinical experience and many years of teaching, Dr Hallenbeck presents a guide to palliative care for clinicians. Topics addressed range from an overview of death and dying to specific approaches to symptom management.
- 9780199999897 (ebook) and 0199999899 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28935598