Empiricism, perceptual knowledge, normativity, and realism [electronic resource] : essays on Wilfrid Sellars / edited by Willem A. deVries
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 302 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- DeVries, Willem A., 1950-
- Mind Association occasional series
- These essays were written to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the lectures which became Wilfrid Sellars's 'Empiricism and the Philosophy of Mind', one of the crowning achievements of 20th century analytic philosophy. Both appreciative and critical they engage with his treatment of crucial issues in metaphysics and epistemology.
- 9780191722172 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28936413