How to write, recite, and delight in all kinds of poetry [electronic resource] / Joy N. Hulme and Donna W. Guthrie
- Young people are encouraged to experiment with a variety of poetic forms and to recite and preserve their creations.
- 0585309205 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 93-94) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2893703