Reasons of identity [electronic resource] : a normative guide to the political and legal assessment of identity claims / Avigail Eisenberg
- Eisenberg, Avigail I., 1962-
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 186 pages)
- The current legal and political context is more congenial than ever to considering claims made by minorities for the protection of some aspect of their identity. This book argues that multicultural societies depend for their success on having courts and legislatures which are capable of assessing these identity claims fairly.
- 9780191710704 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28938567