What women want : an agenda for the women's movement / Deborah L. Rhode
- Rhode, Deborah L.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 235 pages)
- Machine generated contents note: 1.The Women's Movement -- 2.Employment -- 3.Work and Family -- 4.Sex and Marriage -- 5.Reproductive Justice and Economic Security -- 6.Sexual Abuse -- 7.Appearance -- 8.The Politics of Progress.
- 'What Women Want' focuses on the policy agenda for women. Deborah L. Rhode, one of the nation's leading scholars on women and law, brings to the discussion a broad array of interdisciplinary research as well as interviews with heads of leading women's organizations. Key questions addressed include whether the women's movement is stalled. What are the major obstacles it confronts? What are its key priorities and what strategies might advance them?
- 9780190252410 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28939198