The voices of Eden [electronic resource] : a history of Hawaiian language studies / Albert J. Schütz
- Schütz, Albert J., 1936-
- Honolulu, Hawaii : University of Hawaii Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 512 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585284156 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 386-493) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2893938