Global health governance in international society / Jeremy Youde
- Youde, Jeremy R., 1976-
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Machine generated contents note: 1.The English School and the Emergence of International Society -- 2.Primary Institutions, Secondary Institutions, and Moral Obligation -- 3.The Evolution of Global Health Governance -- 4.Contemporary Global Health Governance Actors -- 5.Development Assistance for Health -- 6.International Society Confronts Ebola -- 7.China, International Society, and Global Health Governance.
- This text argues that the rise of institutions and organizations dedicated to global health - global health governance - has emerged, grown, and proven itself resilient over the past generation because international society has come to understand addressing global health as part of a larger sense of moral responsibility and obligation.
- 9780191851049 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- This edition previously issued in print: 2018.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28939828