Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's travels [electronic resource] / edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom
- Bloom's notes
- Includes a brief biography of Jonathan Swift, thematic and structural analysis of the work, critical views, and an index of themes and ideas.
- 0585249598 (electronic bk.)
- "A contemporary literary views book." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 66-73) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2894005