The visual brain in action [electronic resource] / A. David Milner, Melvyn A. Goodale
- Oxford psychology series ; 43
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Introduction : vision from a biological viewpoint -- 2.Visual processing in the primate visual cortex -- 3.'Cortical blindness' -- 4.Disorders of spatial perception and the visual control of action -- 5.Disorders of visual recognition -- 6.Dissociations between perception and action in normal subjects -- 7.Attention, consciousness, and the coordination of behaviour.
- First published in 1995, this book presents a model for understanding the visual processing underlying perception and action, proposing a broad distinction within the brain between two kinds of vision: conscious perception and unconscious 'online' vision.
- 9780191689239 (ebook) and 0191689238 (ebook)
- Previous ed.: 1995.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28940399