The Blackwell encyclopedic dictionary of strategic management [electronic resource] / edited by Derek F. Channon
- Additional Titles:
- Encyclopedic dictionary of strategic management
- Oxford ; Cambridge, Mass., USA : Blackwell, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 325 pages : illustrations, map ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Channon, Derek F. and NetLibrary, Inc
- The Blackwell encyclopedia of management
- 0631223878 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. Excludes some or all of the images found in the original book.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2894342