Maria Montessori / written by Ma Isabel Sanchez Vegara, illustrated by Raquel Martín
- Sánchez Vegara, Ma Isabel (María Isabel)
- Uniform Title:
- Pequeña & grande Maria Montessori. English
- Mankato, Minnesota : Lincoln Children's Books, an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Martín, Raquel
- Little people, big dreams
- "Maria grew up in Italy at a time when girls didn't receive an equal education to boys. But Maria's mother was supportive of her dreams, and Maria went on to study medicine. She later became an early years expert - founding schools with her revolutionary educational theories and changing the lives of many children. This moving book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the educator's life"--
- 1786037556 (hardback)
- Translated from the Spanish.
View MARC record | catkey: 28943859