El caballo : the wild horses of North America / Bullfrog Films presents ; a Fund for Animals picture ; an Ecology Center production ; a High Plains Film ; producer/director, Doug Hawes-Davis
- Additional Titles:
- Wild horses of North America
- [Oley, Pennsylvania] : [Distributed by] Bullfrog Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (54 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Kirkpatrick, Jay F., Flores, Dan L. (Dan Louie), 1948-, Alison, Bob, Hawes-Davis, Doug, High Plains Films, Fund for Animals, Ecology Center, Inc, and Bullfrog Films
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- El Caballo presents one of the most complex wildlife management issues today. Where do modern wild horses fit in our view of the natural world?
- Interest Grade:
- 9 and up.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced in ; previously released in 2002.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera & sound, Drury Gunn Carr, Doug Hawes-Davis ; editor, Drury Gunn Carr ; music, Ned Mudd.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- With commentary from wildlife biologist, Jay Kirkpatrick, PhD, wildlife biologist, Bob Alison, PhD and environmental historian, Dan Flores, PhD.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944638