Food Coop / Lardux Films and Télé Bocal present with the support of CNC and Région Ile de France ; a film by Tom Boothe ; production, Christian Pfohl
- [Oley, Pennsylvania] : [Distributed by] Bullfrog Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (97 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Boothe, Tom, Pfohl, Christian, Lardux Films, Télé Bocal, and Bullfrog Films
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- The "Park Slope Food Coop" is a cult cooperative supermarket with 16,000 members working in it for free during 2.75 hours per month to earn the right to buy the best food in New York at incredibly low prices (40% less).
- Interest Grade:
- 7 and up.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Lardux Films, TV Bocal, ©2015.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Greg Harriott ; editing, Hélène Attali.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944715