Future food. Food or fuel? [electronic resource] / produced by tv/e ; development producer, Jenny Richards ; series editor, Steve Bradshaw ; director, Christine Kinyanjui ; production, On Screen Productions
- Additional Titles:
- Food or fuel?
- [Oley, Pa.] : [Distributed by] Bullfrog Films, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (28 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Richards, Jenny, Kinyanjui, Christine, Bradshaw, Steve, Television Trust for the Environment, On Screen Productions Ltd, and Bullfrog Films
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Kenyan farmer and campaigner Moses Shaha is cynical about biofuels. He journeys through the Tana Delta, where farmers are starting to grow jatropha, a biofuel crop, to understand if it is a threat to farmland and food security as he fears, or if biofuels can in fact inspire innovation and help the environment long-term.
- Interest Grade:
- 7 and up.
- Title from title frames. and Originally produced by: tv/e, c2012.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Audio Network ; camera, Pete Murimi (Kenya), Fanscesco Manetti (Italy), Alex Gabbay (UK) ; editor, Joy Lusige.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Voices: Denver Isaac, Freddy Macha, Dialo Gatabaki, Joackim Gitari.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player. and Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944719