Geologic journey II. Episode 5, The collision zone: Asia / 90th Parallel Productions Ltd. in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and National Geographic Channel with the participation of Discovery Science ; writer, produced and directed by Andrew Gregg
- Additional Titles:
- Geologic journey 2
Collision zone: Asia
- [Oley, Pennsylvania] : [Distributed by] Bullfrog Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (50 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Suzuki, David, 1936-
90th Parallel Film & Television Productions
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
National Geographic Channel (Television station : Washington, D.C.)
CBC Learning (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Examines the collision zone in Asia--from Indonesia's volcanoes at one end to the Himalayas at the other--which is in the process of forming the earth's next supercontinent.
- Related Titles:
- Nature of things (Television program)
- Interest Grade:
- 8 and up.
- Title from title frames.
A Nature of Things special presentation.
Originally produced by: 90th Parallel Productions Ltd., c2010.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Ed Middleton ; editor, Geoff Matheson ; original music, Ken Myhr.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, David Suzuki ; Geologic advisor, Nick Eyles.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944773