Goodbye Mubarak! / Amip-ARTE France present, with the help of RTS Radio Teélévision Suisse, and the Centre National de la Cinématographie ; a film written and directed by Katia Jarjoura ; producers, Xavier Carniaux, Christophe Barreyre
- [Brooklyn, New York] : [Distributed by] Icarus Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (73 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Jarjoura, Katia, Tilbury, Kim, Carniaux, Xavier, Barreyre, Christophe, Audiovisuel Multimedia International Production, ARTE France, Radio-télévision suisse romande, Centre national de la cinématographie (France), and Icarus Films
- Language Note:
- In English and Arabic with English subtitles.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- On January 25, 2011, the world was captivated as thousands of protesters flooded Tahrir Square in Cairo, demanding an end to the regime of President Hosni Mubarak. But the ground for the protests had been laid in the weeks and months preceding the mass outpouring of opposition. Goodbye Mubarak! takes us to Egypt during the fall of 2010, in the run-up to legislative elections. What we discover is a revolution-in-waiting already simmering under the surface of Egyptian society.
- Interest Grade:
- 7 and up.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: AMIP/ARTE France, c2011.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Wissam Charaf ; editor, Gladys Joujou.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Kim Tilbury.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944795