How I coped when Mommy died / by Brett Hardy Blake ; written by Brett Hardy Blake ; produced by Lori Hope and Brett Hardy Blake ; directed by Lori Hope ; animation sequence, EYEheart Art and Production, produced and directed by Siri Margerin ; produced in association with KQED, Inc
- [Boston, Massachusetts] : [Distributed by] The Fanlight Collection, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (26 min.) : digital, sound, color with black and white sequences
- Additional Creators:
- Blake, Brett Hardy, Hope, Lori, KQED-TV (Television station : San Francisco, Calif.), EYEheart Art and Production (Firm), and Fanlight Productions
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Documentary created by 13-year-old Brett Hardy Blake who lost his mother, Billee Weiss Hardy, to breast cancer when he was 10. Brett shares how, with the right support, individuals can survive and grow through the most tragic of circumstances.
- Title from title frames. and Originally produced by: Lori Hope and Brett Hardy Blake, ©1999; previously released in 2000.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Edited by Eleanor Tydings Gollob ; camera, Lori Hope [and 5 others] ; studio camera, Greg King ; original music, Nasús ; chief consultant, Rabbi Earl Grollman.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by Brett Hardy Blake.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player. and Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944863