The human scale [electronic resource] / Final Cut for Real presents ; a film by Andreas M. Dalsgaard ; written and directed by Andreas M. Dalsgaard ; producer, Signe Byrge Sorensen
- Additional Titles:
- English title: Forget me not
- [Brooklyn, N.Y.] : [Distributed by] KimStim, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (56 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Gehl, Jan, 1936-, Dalsgaard, Andreas M., Sørensen, Signe Byrge, Final Cut for Real (Firm), and Kimstim Films
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Explores the idea of planning large cities across the planet based on the humanistic values of interaction, inclusion, and intimacy, a concept originating from the work of architect Jan Gehl, author of Cities for people.
- Title from title frames.
"In 5 chapters."
Originally produced by: Final Cut for Real & Xanadu Film, c2012.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Cinematographers, Heikki Färm ... [et al.] ; editors, Søren B. Ebbe ... [et al.] ; music, Kristian Selin Eidnes Andersen.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Jan Gehl.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28944870