Lunch love community / directed by Helen De Michiel ; produced by Helen De Michiel and Sophie Constantinou ; a co-production of Thirty Leaves Production and Citizen Film in association with Media Working Group
- [Oley, Pennsylvania] : [Distributed by] Bullfrog Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (78 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- De Michiel, Helen, Constantinou, Sophia, Shen, Mike, Thirty Leaves (Firm), Media Working Group (Firm), and Bullfrog Films
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Lunch Love Community is a beautiful and engaging story of how a diverse group of pioneering parents and food advocates came together to tackle food reform and food justice in the schools and neighborhoods of Berkeley, CA. Through a mosaic of twelve interconnecting short documentaries, the film explores food and education, children and health, and citizens making democratic change. This is a rich and multi-dimensional story of passion, creative energy, and idealism -- a project linking the ways we teach our children to eat and understand food to the traditional passing of powerful values from one generation to the next.
- Interest Grade:
- 7 and up.
- Title from title frames.
Originally released in 2014.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Edited by Mike Shen.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945076