Benedict Arnold, revolutionary hero [electronic resource] : an American warrior reconsidered / James Kirby Martin
- Prologue : treason! treason! treason! black as hell -- A childhood of legends -- A person to be reckoned with in New Haven -- Irrepressible acts of martial resistance -- The provincial politics of rebellion -- Into the howling Maine wilderness -- Hannibalian breakthrough to Quebec -- Liberty or death at the walls of Quebec -- A winter's worth of making brick without straw -- Reduced to a great rabble -- Malevolent spirits in the summer of 1776 -- A most tenacious naval commander -- The valiant defense of Lake Champl.
- 058532803X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 433-526) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2894524