Outside in [electronic resource] / the Kasia Project presents ; written, co-produced and edited by Julia Dixon Eddy ; written, produced & directed by Katherine Deutch Tatlock ; co-producer, Katherine Whipple Clark
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer at age 42, Dr. Katherine 'Kasia' Clark was given one to two years to live. Ten years later, this film reveals her fight to reclaim body and soul, following Kasia from hospital bed to exam rooms and doctor consultations, training for triathlons, making art movies with her mother, and suing the doctors who missed her diagnosis, providing the unique point of view of a doctor turned patient.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Kasia Project, LLC, c2009; previously released in 2011.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Cyrus Sink ; editor, Julia Dixon Eddy ; cinematography, Ed Howe ... [et al.].
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Featuring Katherine 'Kasia' Clark.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945242