Phoenix dance [electronic resource] / a film by Karina Epperlein ; produced and directed by Karina Epperlein ; Transit 2100
- Language Note:
- Closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Dancer Homer Avila lost his right leg and most of his hip to cancer and thought he'd never dance again until choreographer Alonzo King challenged expectations of what it means to be "disabled."
Resource page includes the option of making a clip.
- Related Titles:
- Pas (Choreographic work : King)
- Interest Grade:
- 9 and up.
- Title from title frames.
Includes interactive transcript.
Previously released by: Karina Epperlein / Transit 2100, c2006.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Photographed by Karina Epperlein, John Knoop ; edited by Karina Epperlein, Gina Leibrecht.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- With Alonzo King, Homer Avila, Andrea Flores.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945281