Shipbreakers / Storyline Entertainment and the National Film Board of Canada present ; director, Michael Kot ; producers, Ed Barreveld, Michael Kot and Peter Starr
- [Montréal, Quebećbec] : [Distributed by] National Film Board of Canada, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (73 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Kot, Michael, Barreveld, Ed, Starr, Peter (Producer), Biggs, Ted, Storyline Entertainment (Firm), and National Film Board of Canada
- Language Note:
- In English and other languages with English subtitles.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Shipbreakers looks into the heart of Alang, India, where thousands of the world's largest ships have been driven onto its beaches to be dismantled piece by piece and sold for scrap. One worker a day on average dies on the job due to the deplorable conditions of the workers.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Storyline Entertainment/National Film Board of Canada, ©2004; previously released in 2005.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Editor, Deborah Palloway ; director of photography, Derek Rogers ; music composer, Ken Myhr.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Ted Biggs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945437