- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Some people can't seem to throw anything away. This engaging documentary invites us to enter the mind of the compulsive hoarder, while dispelling the stereotype that all 'packrats' are isolated elderly derelicts. Hoarding is widely thought to be related to OCD, but this film notes that recent studies suggest it may be a neurologically distinct condition.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Arwen Curry and Cerissa Tanner, ©2006.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Tin Hat Trio.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Susan Rasky.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945493