Les deux visages d'une femme Bamiléké / Tándor Productions présente ; en co-production avec L'Atelier cinéma du GSARA, CBA - Centre de l'audiovisuel à Bruxelles ; un film de Rosine Mbakam ; ecriture et réalisation, Rosine Mbakam ; producteur, Geoffroy Cernaix
- Additional Titles:
- English title: Two faces of a Bamileke woman
- [Brooklyn, New York] : [Distributed by] Icarus Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (76 min.) : digital, sound, color and black and white
- Additional Creators:
- Mbakam, Rosine Mfetgo, Cernaix, Geoffroy, Tándor Productions, Atelier cinéma du GSARA, Centre de l'audiovisuel à Bruxelles, and Icarus Films
- Language Note:
- In French and Bamileke with English subtitles.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Motivated by a desire to better understand her past, Rosine Mbakam returns to Cameroon after many years to interview her mother. As she spends more time with her mother and the women around her, Rosine reveals the strength of their solidarity and their ability to face adversity--whether hiding for their lives from French soldiers or being committed to a man for marriage at age eight.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Tándor Productions [and 4 others], ©2016.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Image, Rosine Mbakam ; montage, Philippe Boucq.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945595