Capitalism. Part 2, The wealth of nations, a new gospel? / Zadig Productions and Arte France present ; co-produced by Filmoption International Inc., T.A.M.I. Media ; produced by Bruno Nahon, Paul Cadieux, and Ilan Ziv ; written by Ilan Ziv and Bruno Nahon ; directed by Ilan Ziv
- Additional Titles:
- Wealth of nations, a new gospel?
- [Brooklyn, New York] : [Distributed by] Icarus Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (53 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Clarke, George T., Ziv, Ilan, Nahon, Bruno, Cadieux, Paul, Zadig Productions, ARTE France, Filmoption International (Firm), T.A.M.I. Media, and Icarus Films
- Language Note:
- In English and French with English subtitles; closed captioning available.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Adam Smith published two books in his life. The Wealth of Nations is a global bestseller that has never been out of print, while The Theory of Moral Sentiments is largely forgotten. This second episode of Capitalism argues that disconnecting Smith the economist from Smith the moral philosopher has led to tragic distortions that have profoundly shaped our global economic system.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Zadig Productions/Arte France/T.A.M.I. Media, ©2014.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Phillipe, Bellaiche ; editor, David Le Guerrier ; original music, Robert-Marcel Lepage.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, George T. Clark.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 28945653