Energy [electronic resource] / Alvin Silverstein, Virginia Silverstein, Laura Silverstein Nunn
- Science concepts
- Discusses the sources and uses of different types of energy, both natural and man-made, including electrical, magnetic, light, heat, sound, and nuclear energy.
- 0585350930 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 58) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2894602