Resistively heated catalytic converter with air injection for oxidation of carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons at reduced ambient temperatures / by Gregory K. Piotrowski
- Piotrowski, Gregory K.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation, Office of Mobile Sources, Emission Control Technology Division, Control Technology and Applications Branch, September 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Mobile Sources. Control Technology and Applications Branch
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-20).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical report.
View MARC record | catkey: 28946590