Interim report : development of resistively heated diesel particulate trap/regeneration systems / by Robert I. Bruetsch
- Bruetsch, Robert I.
- Additional Titles:
- Development of resistively heated diesel particulate trap/regeneration systems
- Ann Arbor, Michigan : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation, Office of Mobile Sources, Emission Control Technology Division, Control Technology and Applications Branch, August 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Mobile Sources. Control Technology and Applications Branch
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- EP 4.2:H 35/2
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-18).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical report.
View MARC record | catkey: 28946595