Prevalence of selected impairments : United States-1977 / Barbara A. Feller
- Feller, Barbara A.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Office of Health Research, Statistics, and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 70 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.) and National Health Interview Survey (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; ; number 134 and DHHS publication ; ; no. (PHS) 81-1562
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Statistics on the prevalence of impairments involving vision, hearing, speech, paralysis, absence of extremities, and orthopedic conditions by type, impact, and etiology. Distributed by age, sex, color, family income, education of head of family, usual activity status, place of residence, geographic region, and associated chronic activity limitation. Based on data collected in the National Health Interview Survey during 1977." and "February 1981."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 20).
View MARC record | catkey: 28946687