Transatlantic policy impacts of the U.S.-EU trade conflict : hearing before the Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, Energy, and the Environment of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, June 26, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, Energy, and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 109 pages) : illustrations
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Free trade—European Union countries
- Non-tariff trade barriers—United States
- Non-tariff trade barriers—European Union countries
- United States—Foreign economic relations—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Foreign economic relations—United States
- "Serial no. 116-53."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg37040.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Hamilton, Daniel S., Austrian Plan Foundation Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies; Chorlins, Marjorie, Vice President, European Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Executive Director, U.S.-U.K. Business Council; Bown, Chad P., Reginald Jones Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics; Bromund, Theodore R., Senior Research Fellow in Anglo-American Relations, Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom, The Heritage Foundation.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-06-26.
View MARC record | catkey: 28947270