Eisenstein cohomology for GLn and the special values of Rankin-Selberg L-functions / Günter Harder, A. Raghuram
- Annals of mathematics studies ; number 203
- Introduction -- The cohomology of GLn -- Analytic tools -- Boundary cohomology -- The strongly inner spectrum and applications -- Eisenstein cohomology -- L-functions -- Harish-Chandra modules over Z / by Günter Harder -- Archimedean intertwining operator / by Uwe Weselmann.
- "This monograph, which is intended for the Annals of Math Studies, presents an important new result that lies at the intersection of number theory, geometry, and representation theory. Accordingly, the book will serve as a key reference in these fields. Given its comprehensive methodological approach, the book will also provide a model for future work in these areas. This monograph builds on over forty years of ambitious research, initiated by Günter Harder in 1975. The results presented in this book extend well beyond previous research in the field, and are readily generalizeable"--
- 9780691197883 hardcover, 0691197881 hardcover, 9780691197890 paperback, and 069119789X paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28947358