Interventional ultrasound in obstetrics, gynaecology, and the breast [electronic resource] / edited by Joaquin Santolaya-Forgas with Didier Lémery
- Oxford ; Malden, Mass. : Blackwell Science, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 276 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Santolaya-Forgas, Joaquin, Lemery, Didier, and NetLibrary, Inc
- Ultrasonics in obstetrics
- Operative ultrasonography
- Generative organs, Female—Ultrasonic imaging
- Generative organs, Female—Surgery
- Ultrasonography, Prenatal—methods
- Ultrasonography, Interventional—methods
- Fetal Diseases—ultrasonography
- Genital Diseases, Female—ultrasonography
- Breast Diseases—ultrasonography
- 0632062274 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2894736