Sheboygan County invites you to recreation and old world Gemütlichkeit / prepared by Sheboygan County Planning and Resources Department
- Corporate Author:
- Sheboygan County (Wis.). Planning and Resources Department
- [Sheboygan, Wisconsin] : Sheboygan County Planning and Resources Department, [1983?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 36 x 39 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Outdoor recreation—Wisconsin—Sheboygan County—Maps
- Trails—Wisconsin—Sheboygan County—Maps
- Public lands—Wisconsin—Sheboygan County—Maps
- Fishing—Wisconsin—Sheboygan County—Maps
- Hunting—Wisconsin—Sheboygan County—Maps
- Camping—Wisconsin—Sheboygan County—Maps
- Sheboygan County (Wis.)—Maps
- Wisconsin—Sheboygan County
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:110,000 (W 88°09ʹ44ʺ--W 87°41ʹ27ʺ/N 43°53ʹ33ʺ--N 43°32ʹ32ʺ).
- Lake Michigan depths shown by contours and soundings. Depths of individual lake maps shown by bathymetric isolines.
Title from panel.
Includes index to camping facilities, ancillary maps of 10 lakes with descriptive text, and illustrations (most in color).
Text, notes, location map, "Calendar of Events," 3 ancillary recreation areas and 1 "Road America" racetrack maps, and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 28947530