The laws of the Isaurian era [electronic resource] : the Ecloga and its appendices / translated with introduction and commentary by Mike Humphreys
- Translated texts for historians e-library ; Volume 71
- Language Note:
- Translated from the ancient Greek.
- The ecloga -- The decision concerning soldiers who are sons-in law -- The soldier's law -- The appendix eclogae -- The Rhodian sea law -- The farmer's law -- The Mosaic law -- The novels of Irene.
- A translation with commentary of all the legal texts from a transformative and little understood period in Byzantine history.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 169-175) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. 2019.
View MARC record | catkey: 28947546