Introduction to health care management / [edited by] Sharon B. Buchbinder, RN, PhD, Nancy H. Shanks, PhD, Bobbie J. Kite, PhD, MHS
- Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 618 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Buchbinder, Sharon Bell, Shanks, Nancy H., and Kite, Bobbie J.
- An overview of health care management -- Leadership -- Management and motivation -- Organizational behavior and management thinking -- Strategic planning -- Health care marketing -- Quality and performance improvement basics -- Health information systems and technologies -- Financing health care and health insurance -- Managing costs and revenues -- Managing health care professionals -- Strategic management of human resources -- Teamwork -- Addressing health disparities : cultural proficiency -- Law and ethics -- Health care regulation and compliance -- Special topics and emerging issues in health care management -- Health care management case studies and guidelines.
- 9781284156560 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Scott H. and Sarah W. Steinhauer Textbook and Educational Resources Endowment
Samuel M. Loewner Textbook and Educational Resources Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 28948599