Advancing theory for kinetics and dynamics of complex, many-dimensional systems [electronic resource] : clusters and proteins / edited by Tamiki Komatsuzaki, R. Stephen Berry, David M. Leitner
- Additional Titles:
- Kinetics and dynamics of complex, many-dimensional systems
Kinetics and dynamics of clusters and proteins
Clusters and proteins
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 252 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Komatsuzaki, Tamiki
Berry, R. Stephen, 1931-
Leitner, David M., 1963-
- Advances in chemical physics ; v. 145
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Non-Markovian theory of vibrational energy relaxation and its applications to biomolecular systems / Hiroshi Fujisaki, Yong Zhang, John E Straub -- Protein functional motions : basic concepts and computational methodologies / Sotaro Fuchigami ... [et al.] -- Non-Brownian phase space dynamics of molecules, the nature of their vibrational states, and non-RRKM kinetics / David M Leitner ... [et al.] -- Dynamical reaction theory based on geometric structures in phase space / Shinnosuke Kawai ... [et al.] -- Ergodic problems for real complex systems in chemical physics / Tamiki Komatsuzaki ... [et al.].
- 9780470643716 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 28949857