Cities, peasants and food in classical antiquity [electronic resource] : essays in social and economic history / Peter Garnsey ; edited with addenda by Walter Scheidel
- Garnsey, Peter
- Cambridge, U.K. ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 336 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Scheidel, Walter, 1966- and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0511005164 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 293-329) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2894998