Amphiboles [electronic resource] : crystal chemistry, occurrence, and health issues / editors, Frank C. Hawthorne ... [et al.].
- Reviews in mineralogy and geochemistry, 1529-6466 ; v. 67
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Amphiboles: crystal chemistry / Frank C. Hawthorne, Roberta Oberti -- Classification of the amphiboles / Frank C. Hawthorne, Roberta Oberti -- New amphibole compositions : natural and synthetic / Roberta Oberti, Giancarlo Della Ventura, Fernando Cámara -- Long-range order in amphiboles / Roberta Oberti ... [et al.] -- Short-range order in amphiboles / Frank C. Hawthorne, Giancarlo Della Ventura -- Non-ambient in situ studies of amphiboles / Mark D. Welch ... [et al.] -- The synthesis and stability of some end-member amphiboles / Bernard W. Evans -- The significance of the reaction path in synthesizing single-phase amphibole of defined composition / Walter V. Maresch, Michael Czank -- Amphiboles in the igneous environment / Robert F. Martin -- Metamorphic amphiboles : composition and coexistence / John C. Schumacher -- Trace-element positioning between amphibole and silicate melt / Massimo Tiepolo ... [et al.] -- Amphiboles : environmental and health concerns / Mickey E. Gunter, Elena Belluso, Annebale Mottana -- Amphiboles : historical perspective / Curzio Cipriani.
- 9780939950799 and 0939950790
- "Published in partnership with Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei"--Cover., Copublished with Geochemical Society., and "[A]n extensive review of the material presented ... at a three-day short course on Amphiboles held at the Accademia dei Lincei in Rome, Italy (October 29-31, 2007)"--P. [iii].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28950009