Applied mineralogy of cement & concrete [electronic resource] / editors, Maarten A.T.M. Broekmans, Herbert Pöllmann
- Additional Titles:
- Applied mineralogy of cement and concrete
- Chantilly, Va. : Mineralogical Society of America ; [St. Louis, Mo.] : Geochemical Society, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 364 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Broekmans, Maarten A. T. M., 1963-, Pöllmann, Herbert, Mineralogical Society of America, and Geochemical Society
- Reviews in mineralogy and geochemistry, 1529-6466 ; v. 74
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Calcium aluminate cements - raw materials, differences, hydration and properties / Herbert Pöllmann -- Alternative low-CO₂ "green" clinkering processes / Harald Justnes -- Microscopy of clinker and hydraulic cements / Paul E. Stutzman -- Industrial X-ray diffraction analysis of building materials / Roger Meier, Jennifer Anderson, Sabine Verryn -- Rietveld quantitative phase analysis of OPC clinkers, cements and hydration products / Miguel A.G. Aranda, Ángeles G. De la Torre, Laura León-Reina -- Supplementary cementitious materials / Ruben Snellings, Gilles Mertens, Jan Elsen -- Deleterious reactions of aggregate with alkalis in concrete / Maarten A.T.M. Broekmans.
- 9780939950881 and 093995088X
- "Any supplemental materials ... can be found at the MSA website ... Errata will also be posted there. The reader will also be able to find links to paper and electronic copies of this [volume]"--P. [iii].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28950110