Lord Jim [electronic resource] : a tale / Joseph Conrad ; edited with an introduction and notes by John Batchelor
- Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 312 pages ; 20 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Batchelor, John, 1942- and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585361673 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages [xxvii]-xxviii).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2895035