Child health [electronic resource] : a population perspective / edited by Alice A. Kuo, Ryan J. Coller, Sarah Stewart-Brown and Mitch Blair
- Uniform Title:
- Child health (Kuo)
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xix, 339 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kuo, Alice A., Coller, Ryan, Stewart-Brown, Sarah L., and Blair, Mitch
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Historical and policy perspectives / Katherine Henry, Mienah Zulfacar Sharif -- Current state of child health in the U.S. / Mienah Zulfacar Sharif, Katherine Henry, Bergen Nelson -- Children, families, and communities / Ryan Coller, Alice Kuo -- Social determinants of child health / Ryan Coller, Alice Kuo -- Life course health development / Alice Kuo -- Immigration and child health / Mienah Zulfacar Sharif, Katherine Henry -- Global child health / Alice Kuo -- Population child health in practice / Mitch Blair, Sarah Stewart-Brown, Tony Waterston, Rachel Crowther -- Concepts in population child health / Mitch Blair, Sarah Stewart-Brown, Tony Waterston, Rachel Crowther -- Case studies in population child health / Ryan Coller.
- 9780199309375 (pbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28950833