Computational Methods in Systems Biology [electronic resource] : 17th International Conference, CMSB 2019, Trieste, Italy, September 18-20, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Luca Bortolussi, Guido Sanguinetti
- Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics ; 11773
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Regular Papers -- Sequential Reprogramming of Boolean Networks Made Practical -- Sequential Reprogramming of Biological Network Fate -- Control Variates for Stochastic Simulation of Chemical Reaction Networks -- Effective computational methods for hybrid stochastic gene networks -- On Chemical Reaction Network Design by a Nested Evolution Algorithm -- Designing Distributed Cell Classifier Circuits using a Genetic Algorithm -- Investigating a Hodgkin-Huxley type model for Drosophila larval neuromuscular junctions via particle swarm fitting -- Cell volume distributions in exponentially growing populations -- Transient Memory in Gene Regulation -- A Logic-Based Learning Approach to Explore Diabetes Patient Behaviors -- Reachability design through Approximate Bayesian Computation -- Fast enumeration of non-isomorphic chemical reaction networks -- A large-scale assessment of exact model reduction in the BioModels repository -- Computing Difference Abstractions of Metabolic Networks Under Kinetic Constraints -- Tool Papers -- BRE:IN - A Backend for Reasoning about Interaction Networks with Temporal Logic -- The Kappa simulator made interactive -- Biochemical reaction networks with fuzzy kinetic parameters in Snoopy -- Compartmental Modeling Software: a fast, discrete stochastic framework for biochemical and epidemiological simulation -- Spike - reproducible simulation experiments with configuration file branching -- KAMIStudio: an environment for biocuration of cellular signalling knowledge -- A new version of DAISY to test structural identifiability of biological models -- Extended Abstracts (Posters and Highlight Talks) -- Semi-Quantitative Abstraction and Analysis of Chemical Reaction Networks -- Bayesian parameter estimation for stochastic reaction networks from steady-state observations -- Wasserstein Distances for Estimating Parameters in Stochastic Reaction Networks -- On Inferring Reactions from Data Time Series by a Statistical Learning Greedy Heuristics -- Barbaric Robustness Monitoring Revisited for STL* in Parasim -- Symmetry breaking for GATA-1/PU.1 model -- Scalable Control of Asynchronous Boolean Networks -- Transcriptional response of SK-N-AS cells to methamidophos (Extended Abstract) -- Separators for polynomial dynamic systems with linear complexity -- Bounding First Passage Times in Chemical Reaction Networks -- Data-informed parameter synthesis for population Markov chains.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, CMSB 2019, held in Trieste, Italy, in September 2019. The 14 full papers, 7 tool papers and 11 posters were carefully reviewed and selected from 53 submissions. Topics of interest include formalisms for modeling biological processes; models and their biological applications; frameworks for model verification, validation, analysis, and simulation of biological systems; high-performance computational systems biology and parallel implementations; model inference from experimental data; model integration from biological databases; multi-scale modeling and analysis methods; computational approaches for synthetic biology; and case studies in systems and synthetic biology.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28951079