From Software Engineering to Formal Methods and Tools, and Back [electronic resource] : Essays Dedicated to Stefania Gnesi on the Occasion of Her 65th Birthday / edited by Maurice H. ter Beek, Alessandro Fantechi, Laura Semini
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11865
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Software Engineering -- Formal Methods and Tools -- Requirements Engineering -- Natural Language Processing -- Software Product Lines -- Formal Verification -- Applications.
- This volume was published in honor of Stefania Gnesi's 65th birthday. The Festschrift volume contains 32 papers written by close collaborators and friends of Stefania and was presented to her on October 8, 2019 one-day colloquium held in Porto, Portugal, The Festschrift consists of eight sections, seven of which reflect the main research areas to which Stefania has contributed. Following a survey of Stefania's legacy in research and a homage by her thesis supervisor, these seven sections are ordered according to Stefania's life cycle in research, from software engineering to formal methods and tools, and back: Software Engineering; Formal Methods and Tools; Requirements Engineering; Natural Language Processing; Software Product Lines; Formal Verification; and Applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28952314