The politics of fertility control [electronic resource] : family planning and abortion policies in the American states / Deborah R. McFarlane, Kenneth J. Meier
- 1. Fertility control policy : a theoretical approach -- 2. Contraception and abortion : a historical overview -- 3. Family planning policies : an intergovernmental labyrinth -- 4. Abortion policy -- 5. State fertility control policies -- 6. The outputs of fertility control policies -- 7. The impact of fertility control policies -- 8. Conclusion.
- 0585450161 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -190) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2895336