The secrets of Ms. Snickle's class [electronic resource] / by Laurie Miller Hornik ; illustrated by Debbie Tilley
- Hornik, Laurie Miller
- New York : Clarion Books, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 135 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tilley, Debbie and NetLibrary, Inc
- Every school has its secrets, but in Ms. Snickle's classroom the secrets are extraordinary, and when Lacey sets out to learn and tell them all, she puts Ms. Snickle's job in jeopardy.
- 0618232427 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2002. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2895404